Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Fading Art...

There is something about opening your mailbox and finding a letter inside... hand written at that.  I have always enjoyed receiving mail and I absolutely love sending it out to friends and family.  It saddens me that this is something that we are allowing to fade from our lives.  Yes, I do enjoy new technology, but I believe letter writing is one thing we truly need to hang on to.

Because of this belief I was super glad to have discovered Minted.  Minted is an amazing site that sells stationery (flat, folded), address labels that are unlike any I have ever seen, lovely and quirky wedding invitations and a whole bunch of other amazing things!

Please check them out and be just as amazed as I am.  Minted.





These photos are from Minted.

No comments:

Post a Comment