Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Postcrossing

Have you heard about Postcrossing?  If not, you are in for a treat.  I love Postcrossing!  I have been a member of this site/ project for a little over two years now and I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to cheer someone up through mail.

Postcrossing:  It's a project that allows anyone to receive postcards (real ones, not electronic) from random places in the world. (Info. from the Postcrossing site)


I love getting to my mail box, looking inside and finding a postcard from some far off place.  I have literally received cards from all over the world (Finland, Taiwan, China, Japan, Qatar, Czech Republic, Poland, The United States, etc.)!  It is amazing!


I really like that you get monthly updates about where you have sent postcards, where you have received them from and how many you have sent over the course of a month.





This is so pretty to me and kind of amazing that all of this information is held in one tiny space.

There is a postcards wall, that you can upload photos of all of the postcards you have received and others can post photos of postcards that they have received.


On this page you can mark your favorites and so may others!

If you love sending and receiving mail, please check this out!  It is amazing and I don't know if I have shown that very well here.  Happy Postcrossing!


No comments:

Post a Comment