Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Black Heels to Tractor Wheels

I have been an avid follower of The Pioneer Woman for some time now.  I was so excited to read her posts, regarding her true life love story, every time they were posted.  As a single almost 27 year old, it made me realize that Love truly can be anywhere, boy am I hoping for that!  Ha ha.  Anyway, I got a copy of 'Black Heels to Tractor Wheels' by: Ree Drummond a while ago and even got it signed by her in Los Angeles.  However, I was only just able to sit down at read it.

I sped right through the book!  It took only two evenings.  It is great to have all of her posts in one neat little volume.  I found it delightful once again to follow along on her road to love.  You'll have to read it yourself to get all of the goose bumps and of course the recipes at the end!  I enjoyed the addition of part 3.  I think this part really was a good conclusion to what was previously written.

With all of that said, please check out 'Black Heels to Tractor Wheels' By: Ree Drummond, you won't be sorry.

Please enjoy this photo by the blogger: Home Is Where the Boat Is.  I just love it and I hope you do too!

To follow Ree, go to her site  The Pioneer Woman.  You will find: stories about ranch life, recipes, and more!  Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment