Thursday, June 16, 2011

An Odd Phenomenon.

When I was in New York City, back in April, I noticed something very strange.  I don't know why this is happening and I think it's crazy.  Bear with me now, but why on Earth are women walking around in workout clothes... all over the city... shopping... riding the subway, etc.

Because you and me both know that they are not actually working out, not while holding their dog in their arms.  I am pretty sure they know it too.  Now, as someone that goes to the gym frequently, I know there are the women that dress so you notice them and who do like to wear their workout gear to be seen beyond the gym.  But, the rest of us women don't do that and we get in and out of the gym and then go home and shower and put real clothes on.  We don't go to the grocery in sweaty nasty smelling workout outfits.  It's just not going to happen.

Look it's not just the women in NYC.. it seems the stars in L.A. find it glamourous as well....

I did not take these photos.  They're from the girls website or something like that.

I don't get it.

I.  Do.  Not.  Get.  It.

Not one little bit.

No not even an ounce of understanding.

Can someone please tell me why this is happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment