Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dear Marines

Dear Marines at Twentynine Palms Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center or MCAGCC,

I have met hundreds perhaps a thousand or more of you guys and gals in my year and a half at the Palm Springs USO.  I have enjoyed it so much.  All of you are so different and come from many different walks of life, but somehow something drew you to becoming a Marine and you all ended up in 29 Palms.

I am so thankful for all of you and the job that you do!

My time at the Palm Springs USO may be ending,  I am unsure, but  I know that you will be in good hands.

I am sad to leave you all behind, but mostly I am sad that you are at 29 Palms because it is soooooo HOT up there.

Stay strong!

I'll be helping out your brother and sister Marines in San Diego. Peace.

Tiffiny

No comments:

Post a Comment