Friday, October 14, 2011

Easy Rocky Road Brownies

You may or may not know that I like to cook, but I love to bake.  I really think it is my specialty.  I bake an awful lot and I discover and uncover many recipes within a given week or month.

Recently when getting supplies for some goodies for Operation Baking GALS, I picked up come Hershey's Halloween candy.  Luckily, two of the bags came with recipes.

Here is one of them:

Easy Rocky Road Brownies




38- 40 Hershey's Miniatures chocolate bars, unwrapped

2-1/2  cups miniature marshmallows

1  cup chopped nuts (I used Pecans)

1  package (13x 9 family size) brownie mix


Directions:

1.  Heat oven to 350ºF.  Cut each Hershey's miniature chocolate bar into 8 pieces.  Stir together marshmallows, chocolate bar pieces and nuts; set aside.

2.  Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.  Bake brownies 2 minutes less than recommended baking time; sprinkle marshmallow mixture over brownie surface.  Continue baking for 3 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned.  Cool completely in pan on wire rack.  Using wet knife, cut into squares.



The name does not lie, they are super easy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment