Monday, December 26, 2011

My Homemade Christmas Crackers...

With Cracker snaps and all!

Ever since I saw 'About a Boy' (fabulous movie and book by the way), I have always wanted to make crackers.  And so, this Christmas I did!  I think they turned out well.  You can stuff them with all different kinds of goodies.  For my friends' nieces, I put a little jump rope in one and stickers in the other, also candy!  I must say that for the adults, candy was my go to item.  I did this 100% with paper hats and a sentiment (quote, encouragement, or note)!



"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and, let each New Year find you a better man." - Benjamin Franklin


My mom just opened her cracker!

I think I might make this a new tradition!  Have you ever made crackers before?  Been given one?


No comments:

Post a Comment