Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Book in Review: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

What to say?  This book has been getting a lot of attention, for a while now.  Is it because the author has passed and thus falling into the category of, 'once your are dead you become really popular', or is it because the book is good in its own right?

I am going to say that it is a mixture of both.

I actually saw the new film adaptation with Daniel Craig before I read the book.  I thought the movie was pretty good and was expecting the book to be better.

What I found, was that the book moved smoothly and kept my attention.  I would have liked a little more action, like the movie, but I still enjoyed the overall plot and the idea of this mystery 'murder'.

I am not going to say this is the best book I have ever read, and that you absolutely have to read it.  But, if you want to try something a little different, give it a shot.


3 out of 5 stars, I liked it

No comments:

Post a Comment