Wednesday, May 29, 2013

6 days of fun!

I am six days into my summer break and I have had so much fun!

Throughout the year, I sold chips, fruit snacks, sports drinks, water, peanuts, rice krispies, and a few other snack items.  With this money, leadership was able to put on several dances and I was able to get us all tickets to Knott's Berry Farm ( meal ticket too!) and pay for a bus to take us.

We went on the 24th, the day after school got out for the summer.  The kids had fun.  The chaperones found the 'chaperone headquaters'.  Inside, they had giant cookies (giant!!), iced water and coffee, as well as a tons of seating.  The best part?  It was silent in there.

I met Snoop Dog for the first time!



I stayed at a Ritz- Carlton for the first time! (Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel)




Our bathroom.


Food at the pool. (Spicy Hummus and an ice cream sandwich)



The view of the sunset from our room.



Room service!



 I saw my first Dodgers game of the season!












I went to Disneyland!

I met Mickey! (And six other characters)







I finally bought some ears!


A good start to the summer!  I have to pack in the fun because I go back to work June 17th!  We have to get those new freshmen in line before the school year starts!

Next stop:  Colorado!


No comments:

Post a Comment