Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumie Heavy Duty Scouring Stick

I have lived in my apartment for a year and a half.  When I moved in, it was disgustingly dirty, and the land lord did not have it cleaned for me.  For the last year and a half, I have stared at the hideous ring in my toilet, having no clue how to get rid of it.  I have hated it.  I have loathed it.  It is just plain awful!

My friend Allison told me a while back, that I could get a pumice stone and it would take the ring right off.  Well, today, I finally got to the cleaning isle in Home Depot and got the 'Pumie Heavy Duty Scouring Stick'.


It is a miracle worker!!

I know the last thing you want to look at is the inside of my toilet, but it took my toilet from this:









To this!!:



Amazing!  I suggest you get this if you are having issues with toilet rings as well!

It works for deep stains in your bath tub, hard water rings, rust and paint, and carbon buildups in your oven!  A tool I shall never forget.  And, it only cost me $2.49!  Can't be beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment