Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Book in Review: A Crimson Frost


Image from Goodreads.com


After reading all of these reviews, I think that you might have a good idea as to what I did over my spring break. I have to get reading in when I can, because as I am teaching throughout the school year, my time is not so much my own.

I had never heard of Marcia McClure before, but one day I was fiddling around on Goodreads and I happened upon this book and instantly, I knew that I wanted to read it.

These kisses! They are hot! I loved this book for its purity. No raunchy sex scenes here (Although sometimes a book like that is OK. See Bodyguards of LA County series by Cate Beauman and I don't even know if I would call them raunchy). Yet, I still got worked up!

Boderick is a good man and Monet is a good woman. Finally two people who deserve each other. I would have liked to have seen more of their story after the fight with King James. I feel like it kind of ended abruptly and then was fast forwarded to several years later.

4 stars out 5. I really liked it.

I have had great experiences with books that have extremely cheesy covers! Marcia has one million other books and I am slowly going to read them and I know that I am going to enjoy the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment