Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My Bon Appetit Journey: Year Two

If you can believe it, I've been making Bon Appetit Dessert recipes for two years now! Year two was not very productive, but I did enjoy the cakes that I was able to make. This Bon Appetit journey, is just another reminder that things do not always go as we plan.

Links to all eleven (11) recipes are below! (My favorite are marked with an *)

1. Carrot Cake with Buttermilk Glaze and Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Frosting*

2. Parsnip Spice Cake with Ginger-Cream Cheese Frosting*

3. Glazed Lime Cake

4. Double-Ginger Gingerbread with Orange-Ginger Sauce

5. Cranberry-Maple Pudding Cake*

6. Apple-Cornmeal Upside-Down Cake

7. Caramel-Walnut Upside-Down Banana Cake*

8. Pineapple Upside-Down Pumpkin Gingerbread

9. Brown Sugar-Almond Cake with Caramel Frosting*

10. Upside-Down Spiced Peach Cake with Honey-Sweetened Whipped Cream*

11.  Raspberry Cake with Marsala, Creme Fraiche, and Raspberries*

No comments:

Post a Comment