Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Thank You

Hello! I am doing a quick shout out to all of the countries that my readers come from. I don't know who you readers are, but I hope that you are enjoying the delicious recipes I'm posting and perhaps, even reading the books that I review, from time to time.

I don't need any recognition, I am happy knowing that you are eating well and reading well!

I started writing down the countries of my readers, a few years into this blog, so this is in no way and exhaustive list. It is extremely neat to see this list of countries represented!

In no particular order and certainly not alphabetical:

United States (You are my home.)
Denmark
France
Indonesia
Ireland (I've visited you and loved everything I saw!)
Germany
Ukraine
United Kingdom (I've visited you, too. Also loved everything!)
Greece
India
Russia
Canada
Turkey
Poland (I've visited you as well. What a great place for history! Love!)
Czech Republic (I lived here for a while and would live here again. One of my favorites!)
Mexico (As a bordering nation, I have visited you many a time! <3 )
Kazakhstan
Tunisia (My cousin is named after you!)
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Bangladesh
Israel
Slovenia
Australia (A family member is married to an Australian man, so connection!)
Colombia
Belarus
Portugal
China
Italy
Thailand
Panama (I spent a few hot days in Panama and loved it there!)
Malaysia
Singapore
Kenya
Netherlands
South Africa
New Zealand
Chile
Hong Kong
Philippines
Romania
U.A.E.
Taiwan
South Korea
Croatia
Belgium
Spain
Ecuador
Sweden (I have Swedish ancestors... still needing to research this! Can't wait to visit!)
Bolivia
Austria
Japan
Brasil (I once stayed here for one month. I have fond memories of Sao Paulo!)
Bahrain
Argentina
Switzerland
Domenican Republic
Albania
Norway

So many places on this list that would love to visit for the first time, and many I'd love to see again!

Happy baking my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment