Monday, March 23, 2015

A Movie in Review: Kingsman: The Secret Service

Over the weekend, I was able to meet up with one of my best friends. We went to see Kingsman: The Secret Service. I had never heard of this movie! I hardly ever make it to the movies, because let's be honest $11+ dollars for A single movie is a bit ridiculous. I grew up paying $2.50 and that was expensive. Ha ha.

20th Century Fox

20th Century Fox


Anyway, I recommend this movie for the following reasons:

1. It has Colin Firth! I love Coin Firth. I find him quite attractive for a 54 year old man.

2. It has Mark Strong! I like Mark Strong. I also find him attractive. I guess I like older men.

3. There were funny bits.

4. There was action!

5. Colin Firth did action!

6. The men were dressed as gentlemen throughout the film. So nice to see a man in a good suit.

7. There were some surprises.

8. Taron Egerton is a nice new and fresh face to see.

9. I really liked this quote: "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

I could have done without a few parts, like one extreme killing scene and the last scene with the princess, but overall a good flick!

No comments:

Post a Comment