Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lord You Are Good!

I have been struggling for two years to get an Art teaching job.

These have been 2 long, hard, sad, stressful, and trying years.

Nearly 200 applications filled out and sent in.

5 interviews.

One hiring and firing in the same day.

And now...  It has come!

The Lord has been good and has givien me a job.  It is part time and I am so thankful.  The first thing that popped into my head was this song:


Lord You Are Good


Verse
Lord,You are good and Your mercy endureth forever (2x)
People from every nation and tongue,
from generation to generation;

Chorus
We worship You,
hallelujah (2x).
We worship You for who You are.

We worship You,
hallelujah (2x).
We worship You for who you are and You are good.

Bridge
You are good all the time,
and all the time You are good

Listen to Lord You Are Good.

We used to sing this at APU all of the time.  I still love it!  I will fill you in later about all of the fun I had in Rhode Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment