Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Easy Garlic Knots

I found this recipe on Pinterest, but it is actually from the My Litter blog.  You can check it out here, on my blog, or head on over to My Litter.



Garlic Knots

1      tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits

1/4   cup canola oil

3      Tablespoons grated Kraft Parmesan cheese

1/2   teaspoon garlic powder

1      teaspoon oregano

1      teaspoon dried parsley flakes


1. Roll each biscuit into a 12 inch rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under.  Place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.  Bake at 400º for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.

2.  In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients; brush the warm knots with the mixture.  Yield: 8 knots.

These were super easy to make and I really enjoyed the flavor.  I hope you get to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment