Today is my 27th birthday and logically a year from now, I will be 28.
I loved the idea of making a list of 28 things to do and accomplish by the time I am 28... when I saw Beantown Baker do a similar thing.
So here it goes, my list of 28 things to do by the time I am 28 years old:
1. Have a successful first year of teaching Art... leading to a 2nd.
2. Become a hip hop dance master.
3. Run Carlsbad Half Marathon.
4. Run La Jolla Half Marathon.
5. Run America's Finest Half Marathon.
6. Get my studio apartment in order for company.
7. Be on top of my grading (I really do not like grading... at all... ever!)
8. Go on dates.
9. Blog regularly, without giving up on journaling.
10. Invest a lot of time in my friendships.
11. Do something unique.
12. Meet new people.
13. Keep up with Baking GALS and Tell Them Thanks.
14. Manage my time wisely.
15. Focus on my art (photography, painting, sewing, scrapbooking).
16. Lead by example.
17. Become more involved at church.
18. Stay on Budget and save what I don't spend.
19. Start saving for Greece cruise.
20. Have more fun.
21. Read 30 books, without buying any of them (unless for book club).
22. See the Cabazon Dinosaurs.
23. Eat another date shake from Hadley.
24. Meet my 'mean' neighbor and bring cookies.
25. Go to the gym more.
26. Get my students into art competitions (statewide/ national).
27. Use time alone to better understand myself and where I want to go in life.
28. Loose 10 pounds (or more). Hey! A girl can dream!