What should these be called? My student showed me a picture and then I decided in my brain how I could make them, but I am sure they already have a name. Hmmm....
Photo by: Me, Tiffiny Hargrave
2- bags jumbo marshmallows (1lb 8oz.)
3- 12 oz. bags of wilton candy melts (I used light cocoa)
70 -peppermint candy canes
Festive sprinkles and or candies
Parchment Paper (plastic wrap)
Cookie sheets (1-2 depending on how many you are making)
** Amounts can easily be adjusted to the amount that you wish to make. **
1. Prepare candy melts according to package directions.
2. Stick a candy cane into the middle of a marshmallow. Repeat until all candy canes are in a marshmallow.
3. Dip the candy cane/marshmallow into the chocolate (candy melts), using the candy cane as a handle and sprinkle with your choice of festive decorations, straight away.
4. Place the treat onto a lined cookie sheet (I generally prefer parchment paper, but I just ran out before making these, so I used plastic wrap and it worked excellently well.)
5. Allow to harden.
6. Wrap up and give away! Hooray!
Any ideas for names?
Peppermint and chocolate covered marshmallow sticks?
I have no idea what these should be called!