Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm singing in the... CAR!!

What a glorious feeeeeellllliiinnng!  I'm singing in the car!

There is something you should know about me.  I love to sing.  At all times, always.

It becomes especially loud and exuberant in the car.  I sing whole heartedly, passionately, and loud!

There are times when I won't sing and those times are when I think the people in the cars next to me can a) see me and b) hear me.  I usually won't sing when there are friends in the car with me, unless they are singing too.

Recently I drove to San Jose with Stacie because we were running the Rock n' Roll San Jose 1/2 Marathon and... I... sang.  I believe Stacie said, "Your voice is very robust."  I think that was her way of saying I was being quite raucous.  Ha ha.

I sing like this, because it feels good.  It releases something, makes me happy and lifts weight off of my shoulders.

What do you do to relieve stress in your life?

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I was singin right along with you!! I got them mooooovvvvveesss like Jaggar! :)

    ReplyDelete