Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pinwheel Sampler Quilt

I love to quilt!  I found this pinwheel sample quilt in 2010.  I just made it this year.  I think it turned out really well, so I thought that I would post the links to each pinwheel.

About the Quilt








Block 8- You choose the block you want to do.  There are links for different blocks on this page.  I chose 'Pinwheel Block' for my 8th block piece.


The great thing about this quilt, is that you can make it using any old fabric that you would like to use.  Any colors and any designs!

Be careful when putting this quilt together.  For some reason, I had a bunch of trouble with the size of the finished blocks.  They are supposed to end up 12x12, however, only a few of mine turned out that way.  I think it would be a great idea for you to have some extra fabric on hand, just incase you need to add some material, to make the block the appropriate size.

Here is what the one I made looks like:



Have fun quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment