Thursday, July 9, 2015

Quitting Life

Have you ever just wanted to quit life? No, not die, but to be free! To quit your job to move to another place and meet new people, taste new foods, learn a new language, see new things?! I feel that way almost every day. Obviously the grass is always greener on the other side, but I cannot help but dream about what my life would be like in another place.

I often feel like I am not quite living the life that I want, but I was raised by a single parent and I am often excruciatingly realistic. This is very hard for me because I am a creative soul and I love to travel and move about. In another life, I must have been a gypsy. I suppose this is the life of an adult. Going to work and paying bills, being an upstanding citizen. Isn't there more to life than working?!

I wonder how I can get the excitement of travel to show itself in my everyday life. Any suggestions? For now, I will dream of finishing my masters and paying off all student debt. That's kind of exciting, but it will take a lot of work.

Sound off in the comments to share how you keep the spunk in your day to day comings and goings. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment