Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Precious Nephew!

Last week the school I teach at had a week off.  I was thankful for this, for many reasons.  One being that it was just good to have a little break.  Two, I got to see my nephew!  The last time I saw him, he was only 3 weeks old and oh so tiny.  He'll be 7 months today.  The other reason is that I got to visit with one of my best friends.  We have been friends since the 2nd grade!  Crazy right?

Here is my nephew Caleb, isn't he cute?




Tamara and I rode bikes all weekend long!  She lives in Oceanside, so it is the thing to do.  We also took time to ride some swings at the beach.  It was a long time since I last rode on a swing!  Quite fun, really. We also took a walk out on the rock jetty.


If you cannot tell, it was a bit windy out there, ha ha.  What a great view though!  If you can make it to the beach any time soon, I suggest that you do.  It is always so peaceful out there. 

Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment