Thursday, March 10, 2011

'Two Left Feet' Quilt Top

A weekend or so ago, I sat down and quilted the entire top to the 'Two Left Feet' quilt that I am giving as a wedding gift.  I just have to sew the top to the batting and the back piece.  I am going to make a special label for the quilt and I am going to hand tie it together, instead of quilting it.  I think this will give it a link to the past... since it is a very modern quilt.

No matter how hard I try... no matter how many times I measure before I cut... my. pieces. rarely. match. up!  Nothing is new with this quilt.  Zach will definitely be getting an authentic Tiffiny quilt.  Ha ha.

Here are some views of the quilt top.  I'll post more photos when I am completely finished.





I suppose I might be the only one that truly notices how much the pieces don't match up, so I am thinking I will not mention this fact to anyone.  All in all I am pretty happy with how the top has turned out.  I think it will make a great gift for a newly married couple.



No comments:

Post a Comment