Monday, March 7, 2011

News Flash! It's Dessert time!

I've been wanting to get a few dessert cookbooks for a while now, but did not want to pay full price for them.  Well, I really lucked out because the Borders by my best friends house is closing and they are having a close out sale.  Wahoo!!  I went straight to the cookbook section and picked up Bon Appetit: Desserts.


Photo by: Nigel Cox

It has 631 pages of sweet greatness!  I am tempted to make this the first cookbook that I cook my way through.  It will be a hefty thing to take on, but I think it will all be worth it.  Not only did I get this on sale, I also got a full years subscription to Bon Appetit magazine with my purchase!  Too Cool!

I also picked up Baked: Explorations.  I will be in NYC in April for a friends wedding and I plan on stopping by Baked.  It is a bakery and their sweets look superb.  



I am excited to try these recipes out as well and I kind of want their first cookbook, just called:  Baked.  What are some of the cookbooks you have recently purchased?  Tell me all about them!


Mmmmm.......  Get Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment