Thursday, June 23, 2011

Twitter

I must say, I do not get Twitter.

Once upon a time, I signed up for Twitter and I was on it for about three days, before I deleted my account.  I just did not understand how it all worked.  I was not sad to leave Twitter.  My life did not end, I did not feel an urge to sign on again and see what was happening in so and so's life.  It just was not intriguing to me.

However, I was once again struck with the Twitter bug yesterday and I signed up.  I must say this again, I do not get Twitter.  I don't understand how it works, why people love it so much, what the point of it all is and why it exists.

I suppose I will give it a few more days before I make my final judgement.

I mostly want to know how you get people to follow you and how you find your friends and others to follow.  I realize it should not be this hard, but it is proving to be so for me.

Are you on Twitter?

Sincerely, Lost in Tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment